2010년 4월 27일 화요일

Let's celebrate!

If you've been following my posts, you would have read my earlier post on my depressing number of visitors.

Well, the number of visitors to my blog is still not very impressive, it has improved!

I've been checking my cluster map nearly every time I visit my own blog, you see.

AND........

I just realized that the red dot on Korea got upgraded!
It used to be a really small dot, whic
h meant that 10-99 people came to your
blog, but
now,
it's a much bigger dot, which means that 100-999 people has visited your blog!


SEE????





Haha, I know that 110 visits from Korea is not much to be proud of, especially because 50 of them are probably me. LOL Also, many of my classmates have far more visits than me. However, I really feel like I've accomplished something. I kind of feel proud! There are actually people out there in the world who read and take interest in what I do, feel, eat, think........

The next dot in the cluster map is much bigger and therefore better! But...... It requires 1000+ visitors, and honestly, I don't think that will be possible for my blog as the cluster map renews itself at times. (Well, if I visit my own blog about 30 times a day, it may be possible... LOL)
Yeah, so although that bigger red dot seems very desirable, I won't get my hopes up.
I'm pretty satisfied with what I have right now. That medium size dot I have is pretty nice as well. :)




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기