2010년 4월 27일 화요일

Bagels & Cream Cheese


I really love eating.
I'm picky sometimes, but I really do enjoy eating the food I love.

Recently, I've become addicted to bagels. Bagels with cream cheese to be more specific.
You see, about two weeks ago, I spotted a blueberry bagel in the freezer.
It seemed pretty old, but I had a sudden urge to eat that bagel........
So I threw open the refrigerator door and looked for some cream cheese.
I didn't find any. SAD:(

BUT, I immediately went to my mom in the living room and literally demanded "I want cream cheese." LOL
My mom, being the kind and caring mother, got the cream cheese the very next day.
She got the garlic one from Philadelphia. My favorite!



This is quite nice; it tastes similar to the original, but has more of a flavor. A garlicky flavor, I guess? It's better than the original, trust me. You know how garlic bread tastes better than regular bread, because it has more flavor and regular bread is just so plain? Well, it's kind of like that!

Philadelphia also has strawberry and pineapple flavored cream cheese. I've yet to try those, though I'd imagine that they taste a little queer. Cream cheese with sweet? I'm not so sure. I'll just stick with the garlic:)

Anyways, back to bagels.
Gosh, where can I start?
Bagels are awesome - especially when you have it fresh with a glass of milk with cream cheese bombarded on the top. These days, I have it for breakfast, lunch, AND sometimes for dinner. (Well, I had french toast for breakfast today because my mom had made it for me, but I have had it every other day, and I had it for lunch today!)

Some people, including my sister, don't like bagels, which I find very surprising. She says it's too hard and stiff.....
Well, I'm going to give you ten reasons why bagels are awesome and why everyone should love them.

10 reasons why bagels are so awesome
1. They come in so many types and flavors; you never get bored. Flavors include...
plain, onion, blueberry, cinnamon raisin, poppy, sesame, garlic, pumpernickel, salt, and many more! My personal favorites are onion, blueberry, and cinnamon raisin.
2. They have a whole in the middle, so you can put your eye next to them and see through them You also won't have to worry about losing them because you can keep them on your finger like a ring. LOL
3. They're small and lightweight, so you can have them anywhere.
4. They're not fried or smothered in sauce, so they're healthier than other types of bread or pastries.
5. Just one of them can fill you up quite nicely.
6. They taste SOOOO good with everything: cream cheese, peanut butter, regular butter, honey, strawberry jam.......
7. They're really shiny on the surface, which makes them look very appetizing. (and they are!)
8. They're kind of chewy, so you can have fun while you are eating them!
9. THEY TASTE GOOD, GOOD, GOOD, GOOD, GOOD!
10. They just are awesome. Okay? No objections right? Yep, no objections. Good.

Beautiful...... Just beautiful.... That's all I can say....

I'm going to go grab a bagel now! Which one should I eat? Onion or blueberry or plain?
Hmmmm... I think I'll go with blueberry! :D

Cream cheese. Digital image. Dongsuh Foods. Dogsuh Foods. Web. 13 May 2010. .
Bagel with Cream Cheese. Digital image. Dongsuh Foods. Dogsuh Foods. Web. 13 May 2010. .

댓글 2개:

  1. I prefer onion (though you prob. ate one already). And I've never tried the garlic-y cheese cream.. is it really good? My personal favorite "used to be" the strawberry-flavored one, but now I like the original better. It's funny how your taste changes as you grow up..

    I agree that bagels are great, but they are - sorry to say - nothing compared to ice cream waffles. ;P Haha.

    답글삭제
  2. yep yep
    i found that when you are young, you tend to prefer sweet foods, but as you grow up you prefer foods that are well... less sweet and savory

    haha
    yep
    i agree
    bagels are great
    but ice cream waffles are better!
    especially the ones from cafe benne:)
    we should go there some time;)

    답글삭제