2010년 5월 6일 목요일

Yum Yum Yale!

As I've already mentioned in my previous post about bagels, I love food and eating.

(Though I've gained A LOT of weight due to my love for food… LOL)

Therefore, I like to surf the web for hours to search forr food blogs.

I look for pictures of food, restaurant critiques, ways to prepare food…

This is the very culprit of my endless hours of procrastination…

I mean even just now, I've been searching for pictures of Smokey Saloon burgers.


Anyways, to the point.

As I was searching for food-related posts, I stumbled upon a BRILLIANT site: Yum Yum Yale.

http://www.yumyumyale.com/


As you can probably tell from the name of the website, this AWESOME site is run by a current student from Yale.


This student, tired of his average college food, thinks of new innovative but quirky ways to consume his food…


He often uses a panini fryer for his "inventions", which range from a yogurt + granola + blueberry mixture called Blueberry Bonanza to a simple baked banana.


His also throws in a couple jokes/comedic scenes through out the video, which makes it even more interesting!


These are my two favorite creations! :)


The Crunch Wrap Odyssey


Ice Cream Crunch


Haha, when I get to college, I will DEFINITELY try these recipes! :D


댓글 2개: