2010년 4월 16일 금요일

Thinking Positively!:D

Yes, I know I've already written a long post on this before, but I just wanted to dedicate another post to the topic because I've experienced the effect of thinking positively these past few weeks:)

SMILE:D
Haha I just wanted to write that. It made me smile while I was writing it, and I hope you smiled when you read this.

Ahhh these past few weeks have been very chaotic!!!!!
Even during spring break, I've had to go to hagwons and the following weeks have been full of tests, projects, and quizzes.........

Of course, there was a time when I felt so overwhelmed, but I've managed to survive by repeating the phrase "Smile!" and "You can do it!"

There seems to be an unknown magic behind these words. No matter how depressed I am, when I repeat those phrases inside my head, I always feel lightened up!

So I had a World History Test yesterday. Yes, THE world history test that is feared by everyone. Unlike when I am studying for other tests, when I'm studying for world history, I feel this stone deep down in my heart and feel sleepier than usual.
So this time, I chose to study with a friend!
Then, with my friends we gave each other words of encouragement and also had little study breaks in the middle to refresh our minds.....

Also, on the day of the test, my friend and I told ourselves "We can't wait for the test! I think it's going to be SOOO easy!" and we hypnotized ourselves.

Guess what?
It actually worked!

The test went by pretty smoothly, and I felt grateful for my thoughts!

Yesterday, I had a long conversation with a man on this particular topic. He was 29 years old, more experienced in life than I am. Basically our conversation consisted of talks about our experiences with thinking positively and why we thought was good. He told me that the trait was a good one and told me to keep it for my whole life!

I plan on doing so:D

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기