2010년 5월 28일 금요일

Cheer Tryouts!


This past week was very very exhausting.....
Cheer tryouts all week!
The real tryout is actually tomorrow!
Kind of nervous......
Not again...
I mean we've had them just a couple months ago in September!

Well actually, cheer tryouts are not that bad...
It's kind of fun actually.
We get to interact with fellow cheerleaders, hone our skills, eat food after practices...

We had clinics Tuesday, Wednesday, and today (Friday), and we'll get tested on our skills tomorrow...
I hope I do well!
No, I know I'll do well!
Yes, I know I will!
Sorry. There's my usual "Be Positive!" thing again. LOL

So right now...
Diana, a fellow cheerleader is at my house right now! :D
We both agreed that preparing for tryouts by ourselves was... well.. a bit lonely.
So we thought that it would be better if we could practice together and support each other.
She also lives really close by.

But what actually ended up happening was...
-Winkie barking at Diana for literally 20 minutes
-5 run-throughs of the dance
-3 run-throughs of the cheer
-Show each other individual cheer
-Chat
-I-chat random people
-I-chat cheer people
-Eat oranges and kiwis
-And of course, updating our blogs! :D



So here we are, sitting at my kitchen counter, with Winkie at our feet, writing our blog posts.
Uh oh. Winkie is chewing on my mac-book charger..... I'll stop him as soon as I finish this blog post!



Well, after tryouts we have a BBQ party at Mr. Hopkin's place! Yayyy!
We'll have texas-grilled barbecue, potato salad, and lots of good food!
So right now, though Diana and I am relatively hungry, we're trying to cut back on
food so that we can pig out tomorrow at the BBQ. LOL

I better stop Winkie before he chews my charger in half!
Wish us luck for tomorrow! :D

Check out Diana's blog for more details!

댓글 2개:

  1. We'll both do well tomorrow, Christine :) haha
    Let's practice tonight and perform tomorrow in our best conditions!

    답글삭제
  2. yep yep yep
    we will do well!
    let's eat eggs, ham, and cheese for breakfast
    and perform in our BEST conditions! :D

    답글삭제