2010년 5월 28일 금요일

Already?

Today is... May 28th!?
Wow time flies SOOO fast...
Everyday, I marvel at all those events just flown by in what seems like a couple of days.

I know I've said this a million times, but I just feel this everyday,
especially when we have 2 weeks of school left.

Wow, 2 weeks, and I'm a sophomore; I do this three more times and I'll be graduating......

It's kind of weird.
Even two years ago, I felt that time went by really slowly.
I would always ask my mom, "Why is time so slow?" and
wonder when I would become
an adult.

Now it's totally different.
Time flies by so fast, that I always feel reluctant to write the correct year when a new year comes.
I mean, I haven't even gotten used to the old one, and now I'm forced to write a new year?
Like 2010 for example. I thought that writing 2009 on the top of my papers was awkward, but writing 2010 is even more awkward!

I wonder why this is so.
Could it be that once you reach a certain period in life, your internal clock
suddenly speeds up?
Will my internal clock ever slow down or will it keep speeding up?
I have no idea, but I wish I did.

Clock. Digital image. STMA Schools. STMA Schools. Web. 28 May 2010. .

댓글 2개:

  1. Yes, "Already" really does seem to be the only word that pops into my mind all the time these days.. :)
    I really can't believe that we spent 1/4th of our high school life "already". A few more years, and we'll be out of this place! I can't wait!
    HAHA 근데 그것보다 I can't wait for our bene & dos tacos dinner <333 teehee

    답글삭제
  2. Yep, I know!
    Seeing the Seniors graduate, I could imagine myself graduating three years later.....

    haha I'm going to China the day after summer break, so let's go to dos tacos and bene after I come back!

    답글삭제