2010년 3월 5일 금요일

Winkieeeee:)

Now you may have wondered about why my blog is named "Winkie World."
Well, Winkie is the name of my white pomeranian!
Now you may ask why I named my blog after my blog.
Hmmm... Truthfully, I
don't really know...
But I do remember that back when I created my blog, I was obsessed with my dog and that may be why...

Anyways, in about 8 days, my dog will be 5 months old!
He has been through A LOT during the three months he's been with our family.

First, he broke his left hind leg just two weeks after he came to our house, because my mom accidentally stepped on him... As a result, he ended up being in a cast for about a month:( But he's fine now, so don't worry! (Almost TOO fine actually, he's too hyper!)

Second, he took his first walk
last week! It didn't last long though, because Winkie kept going somewhere else... But with lots of practice, Winkie will be able to do it!

Third, he ate a lot good food. I'm not
just talking about regular dog food and biscuits. He has had a lot of good human food too. Our family promised each other that we wouldn't give him any human food because he would end up not eating his dog food, but he stares at us with those cute puppy eyes under the kitchen table when we're eating something!

Speaking of food, Winkie is VERY protective of his food. Whenever we go near him when he has doggy biscuit
in his mouth, he runs away to one of his hiding places in fear of getting
the biscuit stolen. I hope he comes to trust us more...

Winkie also greets me when I come home from somewhere, wagging his tail and putting his ears back. (I knew that dogs wagged their tails when they were happy to see their owners, but I never knew that dogs put their ears back. I wonder why he does that. He looks like an earless puppy when he does that! LOL)

For now, I'll show you a couple photos of Winkie.

Winkie likes sitting on my sister's gigantic teddy bear for some unknown reason..












Haha Sometimes, Winkie just lies down on the floor like that.











I'm going to go and try to walk Winkie again.:)
So what's your dog like? Comment below!

댓글 8개:

  1. Unfortunately, I don't have a dog, but I love Winkie! I hope I can go and see him one day!

    답글삭제
  2. haha you can come see him during spring break! hopefully he can take a proper walk by then and we can walk him together!:)

    답글삭제
  3. OMG he is SUCH a cutie <3
    I used to have a beautiful schnauzer although he is gone now sadly :(
    haha I love dogs so much ^^

    답글삭제
  4. you're dog is so cute!!!!!!!
    i'll go to your house to see him!:)

    답글삭제
  5. at Ptgirl
    haha thank you:)
    awww... what happened to your schnauzer...
    i agree i love dogs beecause they give you comfort and love when you feel depressed:)

    답글삭제
  6. at arashiheart
    Winkie says thank you for calling him cute!
    yes yes you should definitely come to my house to see him!:)

    답글삭제
  7. so cute!! <3 it looks like a dollll
    how old is he???

    답글삭제