2010년 2월 26일 금요일

I can't wait! or maybe not...


This week was a rough week for me.
Cheerleading season is over, but some reason, I feel busier than ever.
I've had multiple tests this week and on top of that I had to write several research reports for BEIMUN.



Well, so BEIMUN is in a couple weeks. Three weeks I think. And honestly, I'm a little stressed about it. I'm not sure if I will do well there, and the amount of preparation I've had to do was overwhelming! I also have the pressure of being the delegate of the United States of America. That means I have to work extra hard preparing and also have to be very active in the conference.
Right now, I'm not sure if I will be able to do what I've been expected to do.

But, I'll trust myself for now and try my best. I'll believe that I'll do well at the conference. I hope I really do.

BEIMUN. Digital image. Beimun.net. Web. 26 Feb. 2010. .

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기